I'm happy to announce the libusb-1.0.19-rc2 release.
The big feature of this release is support for bulk-streams on
Mac OS X and Linux (using the new usbfs API for this from 3.15).
* Add support for USB bulk streams on Linux and Mac OS X (#11)
* Windows: Add AMD and Intel USB-3.0 root hub support
* Windows: Fix USB 3.0 speed detection on Windows 8 or later (#10)
* Added Russian translation for libusb_strerror strings
* All: Various small fixes and cleanups
The (#xx) numbers are libusb issue numbers, see ie:
Changes since rc1:
* Windows: fix broken WDK compilation for XP targets
* Fix various small issues caught by Coverity
* Fix a possible deadlock in libusb_submit_transfer caught by Coverity
Please test and let us know if you find any issues, we plan to
release a final version of 1.0.19 in 1-2 weeks.